Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Picture of the Day 1-3-2015 (Oh, yes, this is really happening)

So that we are all clear here...

When I said Picture of the Day, I certainly didn't mean a picture for every day.

(Yes, I did.)

And I certainly didn't intend to post more frequently than once a month.

(Yes, I did.)

Now that we've got that out of the way...

January 3, 2015. It was a nice day. As far as I can remember, anyway, now that it is February 3.

Kate let me trim her hair. This took much persuasion, as everyone in the Greenhouse seems to remember this occasion. I do not have photographic evidence of the homerun I hit, but suffice it to say that there's a chance she just might let me do it again. She only let me take off a couple of inches. This hair. It's just so mermaid, I can't handle it.

 
Later that night, Kate had her friend Sophie over to finish their school geography board game.
 

And of course there were cookies. Because why wouldn't there be?

No comments: